Monday, December 5, 2011

Stuffed Paniyaram - Chinese Style

I wanted to eat Indo Chinese Manchurian the other day however the oil in it .. sigh* so I decided to get the Chinese flavor with my favorite Paniyaram.

To check how to make Paniyaram please visit my another post - How to make Paniyaram

Well to make Chinese style paniyaram you need - Paniyaram batter for sure :-) apart from that ..

  • Soy sauce
  • hot chili sauce
  • carrot
  • onion
  • tomato
  • green chilies
  • green peas
  • green bell pepper
You can add or avoid any of the ingredient as per your liking. I love mushrooms but PJ doesn't so this time I did not add Mushrooms but it goes well.



This is the batter after adding fine chopped veggies and sauces. You can add 2 green chilies; it brings a lot of flavor to the dish.


Put some oil in each compartment and put a spoonful of batter. The heat should be on Medium.


Flip the side and put little oil again.



Well Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you like this recipe?